You are cordially invited to submit to VALUETOOLS 2019, to be held in Palma de Mallorca, Spain from 12 to 15 March 2019 with Workshops on 12 March.
ValueTools 2019 focuses on methodologies and practices in modelling, performance evaluation and optimization of complex systems. It brings together researchers from different communities including Computer Science, Networks and Telecommunications, Operations Research, Optimization, Control Theory and Manufacturing. ValueTools 2019 solicits previously unpublished contributions that propose new performance evaluation methodologies and new tools.
Valuetools 2019 solicit papers describing original and novel research on, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Stochastic processes & models
- Queues and queueing networks
- Asymptotic analysis (mean field, fluid approximations, large deviations)
- Discrete event simulation
- Software performance engineering
- Process algebras, Petri Nets
- Optimization and Control Theory
- Game theory & algorithmic game theory
- Machine Learning and data analytics
- Distributed systems
- Large-scale systems
- Communication and computer systems
- Wireless networks (4G/5G, sensor, ad-hoc networks)
- Cloud and Edge/Fog computing systems
- Internet of Things
- Energy networks and Smart grids
- Social networks
- Networks security
- Biological systems
- Manufacturing systems & supply chains
- Transportation systems
- Regular papers (maximum 8 pages) containing theoretical or methodological contributions or application.
- Tool papers and demos (maximum 6 pages) should describe new tools or substantial improvements to existing tools.
- Fast abstracts (maximum 2 pages) presenting novel and promising ideas that are being developed
- Posters (maximum 2 pages)
Submissions will be reviewed anonymously by expert reviewers and papers will be judged based on originality, correctness, clarity and relevance. Submitted papers must be original work, and must not be under consideration for another conference or journal.
All registered papers will be published by ACM and made available through ACM Digital Library within its International Conference Proceedings Series.
VALUETOOLS proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Submissions are made via Easychair
Instructions for preparing files and transferring copyright can be found here
Regular papers and Tool papers submission:
- Abstract: September 28, 2018
- Paper: October 5, 2018
Posters and Fast Abstracts submission:
November 5, 2018
Notification of Acceptance:
December 10, 2018
January 20, 2019
Start of Conference
13 March 2019
End of Conference
15 March 2019