Final Manuscripts Submission in Confy (EAI camera-ready system)
Before upload: Register for the conference
In order to be able to upload the Camera-Ready, please finalize the registration by using ONLY the link provided in the official acceptance email.
- If another person registers on your behalf, please make sure that he/she is using the same registration link provided in the official acceptance email.
- For an efficient process, we recommend that the payment is done using the credit card. If you choose the bank transfer option, please be informed that you will not be able to upload the Camera-Ready until the payment is processed and validated by the bank.
Uploading the Camera-Ready
Step 1: Login to Confy
Step 2: Enter Paper Details and Upload Manuscript
- Once logged in you will see on the Home page the list of your accepted papers.
- Click on the accepted paper(s) for VALUETOOLS 2017 and follow the link: Submit Camera Ready »
- Fill in the required fields and accept the terms and conditions.
- If you need to make any further modifications to your Camera-Ready, you may do so until the Camera-Ready deadline.
ACM instructions for Accepted Authors:
On preparing the camera-ready version of your paper please consider the following instructions.
Please follow the ACM templates provided on the website: http://www.acm.org/publications/article-templates/proceedings-template.html/ There you will find the sample-sigconf template. Questions regarding the ACM manuscript templates must be directed to the ACM TeX support team at Aptara directly at email@example.com
Please select and import into your document the CSS codes. To this end use the CSS tool available at http://dl.acm.org/ccs.cfm The tool will generate a code snippet containing both the non-printed XML code and the printed \ccsdesc codes. You can copy and paste this code snippet into your paper.
ACM will shortly send instructions regarding the copyright process. Please make sure to set email SPAM settings to allow emails from firstname.lastname@example.org This includes the generation of a code block by the ACM e-Rights system. This code block ensures that the correct ACM Rights Statement and bibliographic strip appear in your paper. Please make sure to include this code block properly.
Once you have completed this process, and included copyright and CSS block codes in your paper, please submit your source and pdf files in the Confy system.
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com
Juan F. Pérez