Papers should be submitted through Hotcrp system at ‘Hotcrp‘, and have to comply with the ACM format (see Author’s kit section below).
How do I submit a paper in Hotcrp?
- Go to Hotcrp website.
- Login or sign up as new user.
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be up to 6-8 pages in length.
- Short papers should be up to 2-4 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the ACM formatting guidelines (see Author’s kit section).
- Read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
EAI Institutional Members